DevOps Online Training
DevOps is all about constructing enhanced collaboration (technological & human). DevOps is a dogma rather than an expertise or methodology. There is no principal body who owns the ideologies and like Lean SixSigma doctrines, it is the content delivery & implementation involvement sharing that matters the most in such certifications and qualifications.
Highlighting on the cooperative efforts in software development amid developers and various other corresponding wings of IT, DevOps is a developing IT culture that stabs to progress the complete proficiency of software development. Not like many other technologies grounded training sessions, DevOps is administered by assured set of principles. The central focus of the training is to apprehend these principles and how they can be utilized to increase the overall capability of the developmental progression.
Pre-requisites of DevOps Training:
- None, while it is recommended to have know-how of ITSM or management or implementation of development torrents (application/infrastructure).
Vetch Soft Solutions is an innovator in learning domain and is a favored service provider for foremost MNCs and corporates through the globe. We have been providing consulting development ventures on DevOps Training since a decade and have been deliberated as an expert in this domain when it approaches to implementation.
We have built the ideologies into a prospectus providing hands-on experience on DevOps Online Training conveyed through our experts ensuring 100% learning integration. Being the best DevOps Online Training Institute in Hyderabad, we have hands-on practical experience and committed to provide you the un-matched involvement.
We believe certification is a significant well-thought decision of our candidates. We would not only empower our candidates to achieve victory in certification exams but also prepare them with the precise skills and knowledge to take the specialized encounters heads on.
As the best DevOps Training Institute in Hyderabad, our DevOps Online training is knowledge-driven rather than certification-driven, and, the final result of our DevOps training is a 100% attainment in the certification examination as well as enlarged confidence of our students to influence their career with the information shared.
Our trainers are Industry Experts and are considered as the authority in the DevOps Online Training domain and have 10+ years of practical employment experience working in all the stages of application development and setups for global MNCs and have frolicked numerous roles in the management hierarchy.
It is this skill that allows our students to gain the precise practical knowledge joined with the best practice values helping them to accomplish their career ambitions in our training and certification procedures.
DevOps Online Training Course These are the main topics we cover:
INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS• What is DevOps?
• Dev and Ops
• DevOps Methodology
• DevOps objectives and goals
SOURCE CODE AND RELEASE MANAGEMENT
GIT REPOSITORY• What is a version control system?
• What is a distributed version control system?
• Different levels of Git configuration
• The process of staging and committing
• The details of the commit objects
NEXUS• Nexus prerequisites
• Installing and Running Nexus • Using the Nexus User Interface
INTRODUCTION OF MAVEN
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION AND CONTINUOUS DELIVERY• INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI
• Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
• Configure Jenkins
• Jenkins management
• Support for the Git version control systems
• Different types of Jenkins Jobs
• Setting up a Jenkins job
• Scheduling build Jobs • Maven Build Scripts
• Securing Jenkins
• Creating users
Jenkins Plugin• Installing Jenkins Plugins
• SCM plugin
• Build and test
Distributed builds with Jenkins
Best Practices for Jenkins
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS
PUPPET• Introduction to Puppet
• Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
• Managing Manifests
• Creating and Managing modules
• Version control with Puppet
CHEF• Overview of Chef
• Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
• Servers and Nodes
• Chef Configuration Concepts
Workstation Setup• How to configure knife
• Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
Organization Setup• Create organization
• Add yourself and node to organization
Test Node Setup• Create a server and add to organization
• Check node details using knife
Data bags• How to create Data bags
• Add Data bags to organization
Node Objects and Search• How to Add Run list to Node
• Check node Details
Environments• How to create Environments
• Add servers to environments
Roles• Create roles
• Add Roles to organization
Advanced Chef• What is food critic and TestKichen
• Improve and expand on the existing recipes
• One-click system launching
ANSIBLE• Introduction to Ansible.
• Setup and Configuration.
• Ansible Playbooks.
• System Facts.
• Target, Variable, Handler section.
• Ansible Modules