DevOps is an operative standpoint that enhances better communication in the middle of development and functions. The foremost objective of DevOps Classroom Training is to change and instill the association by keeping better communication and association between the two commercial units. It is a deed or a culture that confirms the relationship and incorporation of both software developers and other IT specialists even though the process of infrastructure and software distribution varies. It mostly focuses on making an environment where software building and testing can happen often, quickly and more reliably.
Pre-requisites of DevOps Training:
- There is no compulsory requirement for this DevOps training, but having awareness with this conception is advised. You should be aware of automated testing, software developments and deployments etc.
Vtech Soft Solutions is the best DevOps Classroom Training Institute in Hyderabad that provides the utmost demanded and competent DevOps Training in Hyderabad, required by the professional industries. We have skilled professionals from the well-known organizations and our technical team is very good at responding to the student’s need. We even make the candidates prepared with Devops interview questions and answers required to pass through their Interview processes. We deliver the complete DevOps Training material to acquire the in-depth knowledge of the topic.
As the foremost DevOps Classroom Training Institute in Hyderabad, the main focus of our DevOps training in Hyderabad is to alter and inculcate the association by upholding improved communication and relationship between the corporate entities.
DevOps Training Course These are the main topics we cover:
INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS• What is DevOps?
• Dev and Ops
• DevOps Methodology
• DevOps objectives and goals
SOURCE CODE AND RELEASE MANAGEMENT
GIT REPOSITORY• What is a version control system?
• What is a distributed version control system?
• Different levels of Git configuration
• The process of staging and committing
• The details of the commit objects
NEXUS• Nexus prerequisites
• Installing and Running Nexus • Using the Nexus User Interface
INTRODUCTION OF MAVEN
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION AND CONTINUOUS DELIVERY• INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI
• Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
• Configure Jenkins
• Jenkins management
• Support for the Git version control systems
• Different types of Jenkins Jobs
• Setting up a Jenkins job
• Scheduling build Jobs • Maven Build Scripts
• Securing Jenkins
• Creating users
Jenkins Plugin• Installing Jenkins Plugins
• SCM plugin
• Build and test
Distributed builds with Jenkins
Best Practices for Jenkins
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS
PUPPET• Introduction to Puppet
• Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
• Managing Manifests
• Creating and Managing modules
• Version control with Puppet
CHEF• Overview of Chef
• Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
• Servers and Nodes
• Chef Configuration Concepts
Workstation Setup• How to configure knife
• Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
Organization Setup• Create organization
• Add yourself and node to organization
Test Node Setup• Create a server and add to organization
• Check node details using knife
Data bags• How to create Data bags
• Add Data bags to organization
Node Objects and Search• How to Add Run list to Node
• Check node Details
Environments• How to create Environments
• Add servers to environments
Roles• Create roles
• Add Roles to organization
Advanced Chef• What is food critic and TestKichen
• Improve and expand on the existing recipes
• One-click system launching
ANSIBLE• Introduction to Ansible.
• Setup and Configuration.
• Ansible Playbooks.
• System Facts.
• Target, Variable, Handler section.
• Ansible Modules