SAP Success Factors Training
What is SAP Success Factors?
SAP Success Factors operates as a sovereign business unit within SAP, the market organizer in business application software. From warehouse to storefront, back office to boardroom, and desktop to mobile devices, the people and companies using SAP business applications can work jointly more professionally and use industry insight more efficiently to stay in advance of the competition.Why SAP Success Factors Training?
The major reason is it belongs to SAAS Model, next undeniable reason is it is so simple. Simple from the execution point of view, and also from the clients preservation stand point.
- Low Cost : Deployment procedure is very less , due to lesser hardware price
- Worldwide Access : Users can interconnect to the application distantly via web
- Advanced Software : Frequency of upgrading is less, ensuing in consumer delight
- Selection of Applications : Pay only for those applications what you use
- Flexibility : Users can switch liability simply
Pre-requisites of SAP Success Factors
- SAP-HR, SAP-ABAP- HR, SAP HR -Functional, PeopleSoft, Workday HCM Consultants
- HR Domain knowledgeable professionals
- Recruiting experts
- MBA HR Graduates and Post graduates
- ERP,CRM and BPM Business consultants
- Developers or Programmers or Middleware tool consultants
- Test engineers or Test leads
- Reporting Analysts from any business technology
- MBA, MCA, M.Sc., BBA, B.Tech, B.E skilled people
Our SAP Success Factors Training Institute in Hyderabad
Being the leading SAP Success factors Training Institutes in Hyderabad, We offer, world-class training principles totally focused on employability skills, matching the newest industry necessities. We have certified Success Factors professionals, possessing 10 to 15 years of real-time experience working in Major MNC’s.
We provide professional SAP training in Hyderabad for both freshers and also working professionals, who are looking for a career in the ERP Cloud space.
Vtech Soft Solutions, one of the topmost SAP Success Factors Training Centers in Hyderabad, we believe on practical sessions, and therefore 90 percent of our training will be practical, and we also scrutinise the progress of the candidates for every topic, to make certain the training content is delivered flawlessly.
Job Opportunities for SAP Success Factors:
The complete future is Cloud, and there is a gigantic requirement for cloud resources, particularly on ERP cloud products. All the foremost companies, who are sailing on the customary ERP HR products, have previously started to go on to Cloud Products. The very cause of SAP, acquiring Success Factors shows the strength of the product, and the enormous job opportunities it’s leaving to create.
SAP SuccessFactors Training Course These are the main topics we cover:
Introduction to Mastery
- Introduction to Success factors Products.
- Instance, Provisioning Systems explanation
- Technical Architecture
- Integration Technology/Tools
- Bizxpert Methodology – Implementation Methodology.
- Basic company settings in Provisioning System
- Creating administrators in Provisioning System
- Creating administrators in Instance
- Instance basic settings – Passwords, Home Page, Welcome Menu, Comp info.
- Administrator tools
- Managing To DO List.
- Manage V12 Home Page – Success factors Home Page customization.
- Theme Manager – Customization Organization Themes.
- Admin tools 2.0 and the Old Admin Overview.
- Success factors Revolution UI
- Commonly used terms
- Default User Permissions.
- Admin Privileges
- Proxy Management
- Setting up company Logos
- Manage Data User Records
- Employee Data File
- Password Policies
- Email Notifications Customization.
- Text Customization in Instance
- People Search
- Rating Scales
- Route Maps (Workflow)
- Launching forms
- Modifying Existing Form Route Map Steps by Administrator
- Employee Profile
- Customizing Employee Profile (Layout Configuration).
- XML and Data models
- Custom Fields Creation in the Data Models.
- Interfaces between SAP & Success factors (Data extraction)
- Pick list Management.
- Jobs Scheduling & Execution of Jobs in Success factors.
- Success factors Language Packs.
- Resetting user accounts or Passwords.
- User Groups Creation
Analytics & Reporting
- Introduction to Reporting
- Introduction to Dash Boards
- Set up process dashboards
- Rating Scale Dashboards
- Create Interactive Dashboards
- Report Centre.
- Manage Report Permissions
- List view reports
- Spotlight view reports
- Spread sheet reports
- Classic reports
- Adhoc report Builder
- Custom Reports Creation.
- Sharing Reports.
- Single Domain Reports.
- Cross Domain Reports.
- Multi Dataset Reports.
Employee Central Mastery – Core HCM
- Introduction to EC
- Basic provisioning Setup
- Recommended 14 – step Implementation sequence for EC Implementation.
- EC Navigation
- Setup Super Administrator Account and Managing authorizations.
- Data models and DTDs
- Employee Central Structure.
- Data model Management
- Setting up Corporate Data Model
- Setting up Succession Data Model
- Setting up Country specific Data Model
- Setting up Country specific Succession Data Model
- Enable Business Configuration UI (BCUI) in Provisioning
- Business Configuration UI to Maintain Succession Data model
- Enable employee central and RBP
- Update employee details
- ESS/MSS functionality
- Understanding security
- Managing security with Role Based Permission.
- EC as a system of record
- EC Customizing and Populating Basic Foundation data
- Customizing Country specific files in Foundation tables
- Creating and modifying associations
- Propagations (Creating Propagations Rules)
- Importing Users data into employee central system.
- Customization & Creation of Company, Department, division, Business Unit, Location etc..
- Mass Changes
- Customizing employee files.
- Customizing CSF for Employee Files.
- Position Management
- Employee Central Workflow Configuration and Approval Process.
- Employee Central Reporting
- Online Report Designer
- EC Payroll Integration
- MDF – Meta Data Frame Work
- MDF Objects creation
- Global Employment
- Generic Objects and Configuration of Generic Objects
- Customer Specific Foundation Objects.
- Business Rules setup.
- Search of Inactive Employees/users.
- Rehire Inactive Employee.
- Case Study/Exercise