SAP UI5 & FIORI Training :
Vtech Soft Solutions provides an intensive and comprehensive hands-on SAP UI5 and FIORI Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. We are known for our practical approach towards training that enable students to gain real-time exposure on competitive technologies. We are one of the Best SAP Training Institutes in Hyderabad provides UI5 FIORI Course Online / Class Room Training. We are the only Training institute in Hyedrabad cost moderate SAP courses fees in Hyderabad.
Our team of professional recruiters and technical consultants engage and deliver a full range of recruitment services, offering recruitment solutions. Apart from providing end to end recruitment solutions to corporate, we are long established in technology based and code-based pre-employment testing. Our hands-on testing on role-based simulations brings out the true software skills matrix and the guess work from recruitment process.
SAP Training in Hyderabad, Vtech Soft Solutions offers best training exclusively on All SAP Modules, SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP on HANA, SAP UI5, SAP BASIS, SAP HANA, SAP BI/BO/BW etc..Best SAP Training in Hyderabad.
Our Training SAP UI5 Training Highlights :
A full-fledged tailored training course material
ABAP certified Professional with vast years of real time experience.
Having 10+ years of experience in Classroom, Online and Corporate trainings.
Trained more than 1500 students and trained 60+ batches.
Remote Server access will be provided for practice purpose.
Free Demonstration class will be given in order to get an idea about all the essential concepts that will be covered in the additional training sessions.
Only some students per batch.
Back up classes i.e. videos will be provided based on candidate’s request. Exceptional space for all doubt any clarifications
SAPUI5 Couse Content :
• What is SAPUI5? SAP Ui5/oData/Fiori Overview:
• Previous technologies before SAPUI5.
• Disadvantages of previous technologies.
• Advantages of Sapui5 and how it overcomes the disadvantages of previous technologies.
• Architecture of SAP UI5 (MVC).
• Understanding each layer of MVC model.
• Landscape of SAPUI5 Fiori applications.
• Clear understanding on End to End Data flow in SAPUi5/Fiori apps.
• What is SAP Fiori
• Difference between Ui5 and Fiori Applications.
• Overview of SAP Cloud platform Introduction to SAP WEBIDE and Hana cloud platform
• Advantages of SAP WEBIDE
• Creating an Account in HANA cloud.
• Accessing the WEBIDE from Hana cloud platform.
• Creating a Sample project using WEBIDE
• Detail explanation on each file and folder in the project
• Creating the Project Initial flow of execution in SAPUI5 Application
• Understanding index.html,bootstrap,shell, Component.js and manifest.json files in depth.
• Understanding the Base view and View container.
• Detail explanation on Routing Routing:
• Creating Two views for the navigation
• Configuring the Routes and Targets for the views in manifest.json
• Navigate from one page to other using URL Pattern
• Navigation from one view to other view using buttons.
• Exercise on Creating a sample views and understanding the complete flow with navigation between the pages.
• Creating a view Introduction to View & Controllers
• Understanding the view’s Controller
• Understanding the Controller’s Hook methods
• Exercise on Creating a sample view and Implementing controller methods
• Working with different properties of basic UI elements like Text, Label, Input, Button etc. Basis UI elements in SAPUI5
• Clear explanation on various properties and their purpose as per real time projects.
• Changing the UI element behavior at runtime Dynamically changing UI element properties.
• Exercise for enable disable input fields at runtime
• Exercise for show hide UI elements at runtime.
• Exercise for setting dynamic text etc.
• What is a Layout Introduction to Different Layouts
• Various Layouts in SAP UI5
• Working with Simple form layout , Matrix layout , Grid Layouts
• Working with HBOX, VBOX, Flexbox
• Working with Panel , Icon tab bar
• Working with Object Header
• Displaying the form using 2 column and 4 columns design.
• Exercise on Creating a Form Using various layouts
• Types of Validation Validating the User Input
• Exercise on Mandatory data validation
• Exercise on valid data validation (like.. email, phone number , pin code)
• Exercise on Showing red color input field and error messages.
• Various types of Messages in SAP UI5 Message Handling
• Showing ERROR, SUCCESS, WARNING Messages
• Exercise on Showing various messages in SPA UI5
• JSON Model Different Kinds of Models
• OData Model
• Resource Model
• Working with all Models and understand when to use which model.
• Understanding the Binding Concept Binding
• Various types of Binding
• Property Binding
• Aggregation Binding
• Element Binding
• Exercise on Binding the UI elements with bothJSON and ODataModels
• Different ways of passing data from one view to other Passing data from one view to other
• Passing the data using json Model
• Passing data using Model + binding concept
• Passing data using Router with parameter
• Passing data using element binding concept
• Exercise on Passing data from one view to other in all these ways
• Overview on different Categories of UI elements like (simple, value holders , complex , layouts, dialog etc ..) Playing with Complex UI Elements with JSON DATA
• Working with drop downs, combo box, multi combo box
• Working with radio buttons, check box and value help (F4 help)
• Working with Tables and List UI elements
• Practical Exercise on all these UI elements
• Introduction to Fragments for reusable scenarios Working with Popup Dialogs and Fragments
• Using Fragments for Popup dialogs using dialog UI element
• Implementing F4 help functionality using Fragments
• Exercise on PopupDialogs
• Installing HANA cloud connector to connect WEBIDE to SAP gateway system HANA Cloud Connector(HCC) for front end to back end connectivity
• Configuration of HCC to point to gateway system
• Creating Hana cloud platform destination
• Establishing connection from WEBIDE to SAP Gateway system.
• Creating ODATA Model to connect to ODATA service created in the back end Working with ODATA Model
• Consuming ODATA service to get the real back end data and perform CRUD operations from SAPUI5 Application .
• Repeating all the UI elements with real back end data using ODATA Model like dropdown, combobox, multicombobox, radiobuttons, List , Table etc.
• Property binding, Aggregation binding and Element binding using ODATA Model
• Implementing F4 help functionality using real back end data using ODATA Model
• Exercise on all these concepts practically with real time examples.
• Uploading the file using File uploader UI element from sapui5 File Upload download Functionality
• Downloading the file using ODATA service.
• Column chart Developing Graphs / Charts
• Bar chart
• Pie chart
• line chart
• Practical exercise on all the charts
• Creating i18n folder Internationalization in SAPUI5/Fiori
• Maintaining property bundles for various languages
• Binding the text values using the i18n resource model
• Creating a separate property for to maintain text of each language
• Making the application to support for multiple languages
• Creating a SAPUI5 application SAP UI5 end to end Project (With complete real time standards)
• Creating 4 views for performing CRUD operations
• Navigation between the views
• Reading the back-end data into the Table in SAPUI5
• Implementing all CRUD operations in the project
• Deploying the application to Gateway server.
• Configuring this application to fiori launch pad.
SAP ODATA Couse Content
• SAP Gate way system and its architecture Introduction to ODATA and gateway system
• Components installed in the gateway system to support ODATA
• Two types of architectures Central HUB and Embedded and its pros & cons
• Creating a project in SEGW t code Gateway service builder to develop ODATA service
• Creating a custom table in the back end (SE11)
• Creating Entity types, Entity sets and Associations
• Generating runtime artifacts DPC MPC classes DPC &MPC classes and their methods
• Registering the service in Gateway system.
• Opening the ODATA service in the browser.
• Understanding the DPC and MPC classes and their methods Implementing logic for CRUD operations
• Implementing logic for Create, update, delete, query, and read operations
• Performing various filters on query operation.
• Intro to gateway client Gateway client to test ODATA services
• Testing all the CRUD operations using gateway client.
• Testing various query options
• Creating Association between the entities. Associations and navigations
• Creating navigation property to read the line item data of a corresponding header item.
• Implementing the logic for header and line item scenario
• Implementing the logic for Create deep insert Create Deep Insert on entities
• Defining the structure for header and internal table for line items
• Implanting logic for reading both header and line item at a time and storing it in the table.
• Implementing the logic for file upload in create stream method of DPC_EXT class Media Attachments
• Implementing the logic for file downloadin get stream method of DPC_EXT class
• SPRO related configurations Configuration and Maintenance of Gateway
• SICF related configurations
SAP FIORI Course Content
• What is SAP fiori application Introduction to SAP Fiori
• Difference between SAPui5 application and SAP Fiori Application
• Overview on SAP fiori design guidelines
• Introduction to custom fiori application and standard fiori application.
• Introduction to Fiori templates Developing an end to end Custom Fiori application
• Using Fiori Master Detail template to develop the Master detail Fiori application for making decision orieneted apps like approve/reject
• Using Fiori master Detail CRUD template to develop a Fiori application for all CRUD operations
• Using Fiori Worklist Template to develop a Worklist related application.
• Introduction to custom fiori application and standard fiori application.
• Creating Extension project for a standard fiori Application using SAP WEBIDE Extending a Standard Fiori Application
• Using View Modification to hide or show an element
• Using View Extension to extend the UI
• Using View replacement to replace the original code and inject our custom logic
• Controller Extension to extend the functionality
• Controller Replacement to replace the original code and inject our custom logic
SAP FIORI BASIS
• Embedded architecture Introduction to SAP Fiori and Architecture
• Central HUB architecture
• Components Installed
• What is Fiori launch pad? Fiori Launch Pad Configuration
• Creating RFC b/w gateway and backend
• Creating trusted connection
• Creating Trusted RFC
• Creating system aliases using SPRO
• Enabling standard UI5 services by going to SICF
• Adding standard ODATA services using maint_service
• Adding the standard USER and ADMIN roles using PFCG
• Intro to Fiori Apps Library Standard fiori apps configuration
• Adding the application specific standard odata services using MAINT_SERVICE
• Activating the application specific UI5 service using SICF
• Adding the Authorizations using PFCG
• Create LPD_CUST role Custom to SAPUI5/SAP Fioriapps configuration in Launchpad
• Creating the semantic object
• Creating Catalog, Tile and group
• Creating a PFCG role and adding the catalog and group and assigning it to user .
• Creating a Custom theme using theme builder and applying to launch pad Theme builder
• Changing the logo, back ground colors as per the client requirements.
• How to solve the cache issues Others
• Performance improvement
• General issues and resolutions.
Note: The best part of our training is, we develop two end to end projects with complete real time standards, one for SAPUI5, another for SAP Custom Fiori development and Standard Fiori Extension also.
Best feedback we got: After attending your training, we can able to work on Realtime projects easily .
Duration:45hrs (1hr per day)–Monday - Saturday